- Agent Query Connect Great site for connecting with other writers, learning from others, researching, getting critiques and just in general connecting with people who are in the same boat as you.
- Agent Query Great for researching agents and publishers, and learning more about how the query process works.
- Query Tracker This site is okay for connecting, and fantastic for keeping track of your queries and the agents/publishers you are interested in.
- The Write Angle Blog This is a blog that I continuously gush about, it's a wonderful place to find great writer tips from those who have been and still are in your shoes. (If you want to read my post about this site, Go Here)
- Writers Resource Directory This is a site created by author T.K. Richardson. You can find writer tips, advice on editing and marketing, different publishing options and more.
- The Insecure Writer's Support Group Many of my followers/readers are going to already know about this website, but for any who do not-it's awesome. And you need to know about it and use it because it can be super helpful/inspiring, plus you get to meet new people and find new blogs.
Okay, that's my list of some awesome places every writer should check out. If you have other sites that should be on this list you can email them to me at KelaMcClelland[at]gmail[dot]com or just leave 'em in the comments below and I will add them to my list.