Monday, April 15, 2013

And Go...

I did get writing in this weekend. Problem with the 500 words thing is that I kept deleting more than I wrote so I didn't quite get there. But I did work on a wip and that's what matters.

I'm also charging up my Kindle so I can start reading something today, I've got so many books to choose from, I have no idea where I'll start.

Here I am, writing a blog post, the first of three I will do this week. And I will be visiting a couple blogs sometime later.

There are two posts for my group that I will critique today. I'm behind on them, they should've already been critted, but better late than never. And there's nothing new yet, so I can't start progress on my critting in a timely manner goal.

That's about it I guess. We had a busy weekend because my oldest has decided that she's just going to be 16 right now-at least in attitude since she's really only 6. It's getting annoying and old, but we're working on it. Hopefully within the next few weeks I will have figured something out to make her stop acting up so much. Of course I'm mean, she hates her life, and nothing is fair so who knows.

Anyway, I hope you all have a great Monday. :)

3 comments:

SC Author said...

Aw, good luck with your kid!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

At least you made some progress!

Yolanda Renée said...

A step in the right direction, is progress for sure!