Monday, January 5, 2015

Following Blogs

In all my brainstorming, I wandered into another thought I've been meaning to get input on...

How do you see blogs you follow? I mean, I know I follow people and I (used) to try and visit anyone who commented on my blog, but I also know there are blog rolls and whatnot. Or at least I was thinking there are.

So, this post is a short one today. I'd like to be able to have a list that is right in my face of blogs I follow so that I can remember to go check them out every time there's a new post. Is there a way I can do that? Do you have some sort of system for making sure you check blogs you follow? Any pointers, ideas, links, sites, suggestions, anything at all, pass it to me if you will please.

Thanks for taking the time for this short and simple, yet possibly a little not so simple post. Have a great Monday and I'll see you Wednesday for the first Insecure Writer's Support Group post of the year. :)

1 comment:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I have a sidebar, but I use Feedly reader to keep up with blog posts.