I'm not exactly sure what to reflect on. I enjoyed the challenge, even when I had challenges in my personal life to push through.
I signed up for the A to Z Challenge because I wanted to meet new people and have fun, I did both. I don't have any recommendations for things that could have been done differently by the A to Z team.
Each team member:
Alex J Cavanaugh
Karen Jones Gowen
ALL did an excellent job with promoting, posting, and visiting blogs that were signed up. Thanks team :)
Some people that came by my blog and commented, many of which come back even though the challenge is over. These are awesome people and anyone who has not had a chance to visit them, please do.
- Alex J Cavanaugh was not only my A post, but visited often and always visits me. He's my most loyal follower, thanks Alex for being such an AWESOME Ninja Captain and person. You rock!
- Anna Smith visited during the challenge and she visit other days as well. Thanks for being a great follower :)
- John Teal visited a few times and I've been to his blog (make sure to check it out). Thanks!
- Jeremy visited during the challenge but he's also been around before the challenge. Thanks for following Jeremy, you are AWESOME :)
- Sarah Pearson is someone else who stopped by during the challenge but also came by before that. Thanks Sarah :)
- Tia Bach came by and I know I stopped by her blog a bit. Thanks Tia!
- Cassie Mae, someone who is absolutely AWESOME and so FUN. I'm linking to her blogger profile because she posts on three different blogs and you should check them all out. Thanks Cassie :)
- Jeremy H, one of the hosts of the challenge stopped by a bit, thanks Jeremy :)
- Sabrina came by my blog on challenge posts and non. Thanks Sabrina!
- Heather M Gardner with her awesome blog, btw, came by. Thanks :)
- Jemi came by during the challenge and she comes by other days. I linked to her profile because along with her personal awesome blog, she posts on the awesome From The Write Angle blog. Thanks Jemi!
- Cherie follows my blog, with or without the challenge. Thanks Cherie :)
- Michael Offutt came by and he's awesome too. Check him out. And Thanks Michael!
- Tyrean Martinson stopped by quite a bit. Thanks! :)
- Donna B McNicol came by a lot and commented a lot. Thanks so much Donna, you're awesome! :)
- sjp stopped by frequently and her blog is awesome (especially the challenge posts) check it out. And Thanks for visiting me sjp :)
Okay, I may have missed some people, in fact I know I did. I'm so sorry, you're not really forgotten, there's just so many.
A couple more people I want to talk about specifically:
Alex, who I've already mentioned-Donna B as well. Plus, Coach Teresa O'Neill, Tracy, Karen Walker, Christy. All of these people came by my blog and wished me well when I was sick. Thanks so much for the support. Y'all are AWESOME!!! :D
While I enjoyed many of the A to Z posts, pretty much all that I visited were great. I had two that still stick in my mind...
Heather's 'Stormy the Weather Gnome' was freaking fantastic, I loved it!
Cassie's 'Fears' were AWESOME, hilarious, as well as for real-some of that stuff is on my list.
Heather and Cassie-Y'all are AWESOME!!! :D
(I visited many blogs, so if you're not mentioned, please don't feel left out. I follow quite a few blogs and read posts on my Google Reader, but I'm not always good with clicking to comment. No comment or mention doesn't mean I didn't enjoy your blog or that I don't appreciate you stopping by mine.)
My own posts: I liked them, they were fun, but I had one day when I posted about something that really means a lot to me. Thanks for everyone who came by and read my U post. Anyone who didn't, please if you can take a moment to, I would really appreciate it.
Anyone visiting my blog for the first time, thank you, it's nice to meet you :) And if someone is here and I haven't been to your blog (or even if you aren't sure if I have or not) leave a comment and I'll stop by yours.
I'll participate in the challenge next year and I'll encourage others to as well. It was a fun experience and I look forward to the next one. I think I will work out a theme next year, as long as it doesn't interfere with my schedule ;)
Thanks again to the A to Z team and thanks again to all of my visitors.
Happy Reflecting :)