Wednesday, September 26, 2012

It's Been A While

Hey, everyone! How's it going? Been a bit since I've posted. :-/

I have some ideas for posts, but I just can't find the time right now. I've got my fingers crossed that life will smooth out very soon. I should be back and ready to go by Monday (Oct. 1), with any luck I can get something posted sooner. A huge thank you to all my followers, new and old, for still following me even with my lack of content these days.

On my to do list I have 'catch up on genre blogfest' - that one, from last week? Yeah, I'm still planning to get around to them. So, if you stopped by here and never saw me on your site, no worries, I'll be there asap.

I'm having another bit of a funk of sorts. But it's not lack of desire or drive, it's lack of time to do everything I need to. I've got a list of things to get done-writerly and non-that's a few pages long. So, I will see you soon with a post-a real one-very soon.

In the meantime, how have you been? I've noticed a lot of writers in a funk. Has it hit you? I hope not. And to my non-writer(and writer) friends, has life seemed to get in the way for you at all lately?

Happy Wednesday, see ya soon. :)

5 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Hey Kela! No funk here. Just finished revisions and passed my manuscript to my critique partners. Hope you are back on track by next week at the latest.

Karen Baldwin said...

Hi, no funk...just a lot of stuff to deal with, pronto. Though my blog calls to me even in my sleep.

T.J. said...

YES! Funky funk funk. I had great momentum, and then *SCREECH* I sit here, twiddling my thumbs. Dang it. I HAVE to finish edits and query and synopsis by Monday. Yet, I sit here. Life isn't TOO busy...normal stuff. But..where is the funk from??

I hope yours ends soon. Very soon. Maybe the snow next week will help...

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! I wasn't in a funk, per se. lol My mind stops sending out words in particular intervals, so I'm back to writing again.

SC Author said...

Welcome back! And yea I am in a huggggeeee trench. I don't know if I'll be able to salvage my WIP. I know I should just finish my book and then revise, but I'm not sure if it will be worth it.... It's so hard. I have so many plot holes and I have to redo my whole book basically. I should have researched before.... Ugh. :(