I have to post twice today, but it's worth it...I got my first blog award, YAY!
I was just hanging out, working on revisions when all of the sudden I get a message on Twitter from @geekytendency. It said there was something for me on his blog. So, I go to it and what was there?
So, thanks Jeremy :) Everyone, go check out his blog. He talks about some pretty fun stuff over there.
I have a few instructions, they go like so:
1. Create a post for the Versatile Blogger Award.
2. In the same post, thank the blogger who gave you the award and put a link back to their blog.
3. Nominate 15 other people for this award and let them know.
4. Post seven random things about yourself.
5. Include these rules in your post.
So, here are my Seven Random Things:
1. I am a very, very loyal person. And I mean, LOYAL. If I care about someone or something in any kind of way, it takes a string of major things to break my loyalty to that person or thing.
2. I sing. I even had a group in middle and high school, but we never went anywhere. I rap a little too. And I can for real sing, not just that-I think I can, but I really sound like a sick howling dog. My passion is writing though, which is why I don't try to make anything of my singing.
3. In middle school, I pierced my own belly button (with a safety pin) it hurt. What hurt even worse though was when a 'friend' of mine ripped it out. Ouch.
4. When I was three, my next door neighbor's dog bit me on my nose and I had to go to the ER. When I was 5, a kid pushed me off the merry-go-round at school, busted my head open and I had to get 5 stitches. On my sixth birthday, I was riding my bike and crashed it. I knocked my front tooth out and had to have a false tooth for a year or so. When I was around 7 years old, my sister shut my finger in the sliding door on my moms' van. I broke my wrist when I was 9. I cracked my collar bone when I was 13. My neighbor gave me a black eye from a snowball when I was around 14...I'm just a tad bit accident prone.
5. From September to April/May I consume a total of about 3-4 pots of coffee. Strong coffee. In the other months I consume about 11/2-2 pots. But that's because I switch to tea and can't even count how much of that I drink-it's a lot though. And I still find room to fit at least 1/2 gallon of water a day.
6. I have long hair-like down to my butt long. And I am so attached to it that I cannot cut it. Even in the summer months when it gets so hot and sticky here in Oklahoma, I will not cut my hair. Not even a trim, though I know it needs it. When I do convince myself to trim it, I cry-yep, I cry for the loss of my hair.
7. I used to hate You Tube and still don't care much for it. BUT I am obsessed with Goopery. It's a vlog by a guy named Luke, and it's funny. I love it. He even has a side channel now-Gooperdom, and I love that one too.
I went through my reader and picked at random. I love all the blogs I follow, so I wasn't sure who to pick. Some of you may already have this award, sorry to repeat, but hey-nothing wrong with having the same award more than once, right? Anyway, here's my fifteen:
Dean C. Rich
Happy Awarding! :)