Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Thoughtful Tuesday

This is my new Tuesday title. Every Tuesday will now by a thoughtful one. It will either be a poem or some random things, but thoughtful all the same ;)

Why is time management so important, yet so hard to accomplish?

Am I the only person who thinks that it would be awesome if vampires, werewolves/shape-shifters, telepaths, magical witches, etc were real?

On that subject...why are aliens so facinating to people?

When drivers hit a certain age, they should have to take the driving test again. I honestly think there are some people around 60+ who should never be behind the wheel.

Is there a point to being married to someone whom you barely see and when they are actually at home, you wish they weren't? Especially when the person doesn't contribute to any of the bills, groceries, house/yard work? (For anyone who does not know, I myself am not married and have never been, and am not sure that I ever will be. So this is not about me) I'm just thinking that surely I am not the only person who thinks that is an odd 'marriage'.

Happy Tuesday :)


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the world would be a scary place if witches, telepaths, etc. were real.

And yes, I do think it's an odd marriage.

DL Hammons said...

I totally agree about the 60+ driving thing. Some of them can be just as bad as drunk drivers!

E. M. LaBonte said...

Time management, that evil thing that creeps up and makes my fun go away. LOL It's so hard to accomplish because kids don't believe in it. At least mine don't. :)

Kela McClelland said...

Sabrina- Aw, I think if they were the right kind, they wouldn't be so bad.

DL- Some of them drive worse! And then, some of them can't even really see over the steering wheel-how is it okay for them to drive, makes no sense.

EM- Very hard to do with kids, especially when your kids are 5 & 4 and think there is infinite time in a day to do whatever.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Agree about the driving test!
And that's sad some marriages function like that. My wife and I still enjoy each other's company and have fun together.

Kela McClelland said...

Alex-Yes it is sad. I will never understand the point in keeping with a relationship that functions so poorly. And that's sweet about you and your wife...Keep it that way ;)