Monday, December 12, 2011

December 9,10,11-Tis The Season To Be Busy!

I wrapped Friday, Saturday and Sunday all into one because I am SO busy! I love this time of year, but it never fails to be the busiest. I cannot be the only person who ends up with too much on their plate at this time. Christmas decorations, EXTRA hyper children, school projects, shopping, wrapping, writing, editing, critiquing, posting, blogging. Its all so much. I find myself lacking sleep and forgetting things that should be done. This is the time of year that I love the most and the time of year that I float through. It is crazy, I stay up so late to get things done, that I spend half of my day just sort of going, not focusing completely. The madness that is December can be overwhelming, so I post to give this advice. Organize the best you can. Anyone who has the swamped December that I do, find a way-any way-to take a moment to breathe. Relax, take time away from the crazy and just chill. Whatever you do to escape your insane schedule-Make your self do it if you have to. But remember that regardless, it is a MUST to do so. I am still working on that chill moment, I will find it though, make sure you do as well. Merry days 9, 10, and 11...only 14 days left-it creeps up very quickly, don't let it catch you by surprise :)

No comments: