Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Until Next Year-Part 2

And it continues...

So, really though, all that boo-hoo, whiny, poor us crap aside-Christmas wasn't completely horrible. No matter how old I get, I'm still that kid who can't sleep well Christmas Eve Night and gets up at the crack of dawn after not sleeping. And it's not because I was anxious for presents or whatever else, I just find joy in Christmas and when it's near I gain this odd energy that carries me through most of December on hardly any sleep. That's not what made Christmas not so bad though. It was getting together with all of my family on Christmas and then getting to redo it all over again with my dad's side the day after. I love spending time with all of my family. Plus my kids had a great day both days and that's great too.

I love Christmas, for many reasons. I could go into a rant about what I think about Christmas and people and whatnot, but I won't because I don't want this second post to get into anything negative.

So moving on...

I still have no plans for this blog. I keep thinking something will come. That one day I will wake up and think, yes! New blog idea. But, it doesn't happen. I can't even write these days. So, I'm going to make a list, something like a resolution list I guess. It'll be my to do for the new year and I'm going to think of ways I could get myself to actually do it and not let myself down.

That's really the end of my 2014 blogging. I will return tomorrow with a list. Because maybe if I write it out and post it for all to see, it'll help me hold myself to it. Maybe I'll take a screen shot of that list and make it my desktop and screensaver and whatever else...

Until then, I really do love that you all stuck with it this year. I kept bsing, and giving up, and trying and failing...My blog was damn-near deserted and yet you stayed with me. Faithful to the end. I really appreciate that. It's an awesomeness in each of you that I can only hope to repay next year the way I should've in 2014. You're all great and I'm so thankful.

See you in 2015! :)

No comments: