Tuesday, May 1, 2012

And Y'all Thought I'd Take A Break

Nope, couldn't do it. I should, right? I mean, who wants to read more posts the day after the challenge? I don't know, but oh well. Things happening soon...

I'm going to do my first Insecure Writer's Support Group post tomorrow. Come by and check it out :)

Also, I already told you I'd be giving away some books soon. Next week will be the announcement about one, so make sure you come back. ;)

If you missed my U post, please go check it out and help Joshua with his fight. You don't even have to spend any money-tweet about it, post on your Facebook or blog, everything helps. <3

AND if you missed my book review on Sunday-I reviewed Become by Ali Cross and it's AWESOME, check out my review-here. (Just scroll down to Book Review-if you click on the title it will show you the spoilers. You've been warned :)

And one more thing since I haven't done it in a while...

It's All The Same

Love starts with L
Just like lies
Which end in s
As does tears
Which rhymes with fears
Caused by hate
That ends in e
Just like love


1 comment:

Karen Baldwin said...

You have more stamina than I. I'm catching up on commenting this morning. Missed so many.