Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

This is one of my favorite holidays. Romance is a lovely thing, and today it's everywhere. This is the day for a man to stop procrastinating and finally, ask that special lady to marry him. It's the day when that little boy gets the courage to declare his "love" for the cutie in his class. The day for new love to blossom, and old love to be renewed. Romance is beautiful, and I'm not just saying that because I write romance. Can you say you don't agree it's sweet? If so, oh well, I love, love, and today is Love's day. Let's celebrate it.

Do something special for someone today. Show a loved one, or loved ones how much you love them. It can be something as simple as a card. Or even a post on someones Facebook wall that says, Hey, I'm thinking of you today.  Just do it. Kids, parents, spouse, lover, friend, it doesn't matter, as long as you let them know what they mean to you. And have a Happy Valentine's Day!!

No comments: