Sunday, February 26, 2012

Something Sunday

Well, here's my first something Sunday. I love to talk about things I like. Books, blogs, websites, and more. Today I'm going to give a shout out to The Write Angle Blog. Their Twitter page is @WriteAngleBlog and you can email them: fromthewriteangle[at]gmail[dot]com.

I love this blog, I frequent it, follow it, tweet and retweet about it. The people on there are awesome, and so are their tips and what not. Everything about that blog is great. Every writer should follow it, talk about it, read it, etc.

Contributors:

R.S. Mellette. You can find him on Twitter @RSMellette
Calista Taylor: She tweets @calistataylor and she blogs at A Steampunk Reverie.
Mindy McGinnis (AKA BBC or Big Black Cat): She meows @bigblackcat97.
R.C. Lewis: Find her on Twitter @RC_Lewis.
Jemi Fraser: She's on Twitter @jemifraser.
Matt Sinclair: Find him @Elephantguy68.
Darke Conteur: She tweets @Darke_Conteur.
Lucy Marsden: I don't have a blog or website for her, but she does tweet @LucyMarsden.
Robert Lewis: He tweets @robertklewis and he can be found over at Criminal Element too.
Pete Morin: On Tiwtter @petermorin.
J. Lea Lopez: She's also on Twitter @JLeaLopez.
Sophie Perinot: Find her on Twitter @Lit_Gal.
Brenda Carre: Twitter @brenda_carre. (I have her links although she hasn't been active on her website or Twitter in a while. You could still check her out though)
Jean Oram: Jean is the newest member to the blog. And she definitely knows how to keep busy. She's on Twitter @jeanoram for witerly things and @KidsPlay for kids stuff. She also has a site for her Kids Play stuff: It's All Kids Play.

Whew, that's a lot of names/links up there. Please check out all those wonderful people. They are truly fabulous. Don't forget to visit the Write Angle Blog PLUS each of the contributors blogs/sites/twitters or whatever. Many of those names up there also have books out, &/or books coming out very soon. Make sure you keep an eye out for their books.

Their writing his great, their tips are useful/helpful, they are nice people who take the time to write the tips they put up on the blog-so be nice and take the time to check 'em out. I know, I know, I just keep saying the same things, but really-I love their blog! I can't say it enough: Go, Go, GO It'll be worth your time. Because even if you don't need their writing expertise, you can still find plenty of useful things at their individual blogs. BUT Check out the Write Angle Blog and their individual blogs-don't leave one out because you think it doesn't pertain to you.

Okay, I'm done. CLICK THE LINKS NOW! I wasn't yelling, not really. It's more I'm just very enthusiastic about things that are worthy. :D

Happy Sunday! :)

2 comments:

Jemi Fraser said...

Wow! What a thrill to find on a Sunday! Thanks so much for the great shout out to FTWA - it's really appreciated. I love working with all the great writers on the Blog - it's been a fabulous experience for me. Thanks for the support! :)

Kela McClelland said...

Jemi- You're very welcome! I love to talk about sites that are worthy, and FTWA is. I've learned a lot from each of you who post over there. Thanks for taking the time to do it :D