Monday, February 20, 2012

To Do List: Read

Every writer must also be a reader. So why is it so hard to find time to read? I used to have a major problem marking this one off my to do, but I have figured out ways to accomplish it. So today's to do is

READ:


Books are important in life, and everyone, writer or not, should be a reader. With all the other various things that we have to get done in a day, or even things to work on, our books(TBR lists) get left behind. It's time to put read on your to do list, and actually mark it off.

So, I told you that you need to do it, now let's talk about HOW to do it.

Reading is one of the easiest things to check off the to do list. I know it may not seem like it, but it truly is. There will be days when you think your to do for the day is so massive that there is no way to fit time in to read anything, but you are wrong. Everyone has, at the VERY least, five minutes of 'free time' in their day. I know you may not think you have any free time, but it's there, I promise.

It is important to read, period, there is no way around it. Reading is a must, and if you even have five minutes to do it, you should. So to mark it off, look over your entire to do, and find those gaps where you have free time. When you find those gaps, schedule in your reading time for the day. It will be there, you just have to look for it.

Happy Reading :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree that reading is very important. I don't understand how some people don't read.

Kela McClelland said...

Jeremy- I agree. It's so easy for us to get caught up in our busy busy lives that we forget to find time to read. Yet, it's so easy to find time in the day to read, no matter how busy our schedules may be.

Thanks for following :)