Monday, April 27, 2015

The Walking Dead

I've tried and tried to come up with a W word, but since I've been binge watching The Walking Dead-that's all I can think of.

I mean sure, words like wonder, wander, willow, wish all passed through my head, but I just can't think of what to write about them because all I can think of is this darn show.

Walking, walkers, walkie-talkie, whiners, winners...ugh, it's all about that. I haven't ever watched the show, but I've wanted to. So I'm finally catching up and I like it. I stay up too late and still get up early, but the next night I'm up late again watching The Walking Dead.

I think I can get into stuff like that because I believe it. There could be a zombie apocolypse one day. Idk if it'd happen exactly like the shows/movies always portray, but something similar. An unknown (or possibly known) infection of some sort begins to spread and turns people into mindless zombie-ish things.

I don't think of the end of the world frequently, but I have thought of various ways it could happen. I don't really doubt much of anything. I tell my kids to believe in whatever they want. Anything is possible if you believe it is. I'm firm in my belief that if you can't prove it is and can't prove it isn't, then who knows.

That's what it is about shows like The Walking Dead. I get into them because I don't not believe it couldn't happen so it intrigues me. And this is my post because of my binge watching...

So, yeah. Have a great Monday and I'll see you tomorrow. :)

2 comments:

Rosie Amber said...

Hi dropping in from the A to Z and a shout out for your blog from Diane Coto's FictionZeal.com

@rosieamber1
Rosie Amber - Book reviewer. Campaigning to link more readers to writers.

Unknown said...

I don't know about you, but I think many of us are 'pooped out' with the challenge. Only 3 more to go -- hang in there. BTW, I gave a shout out to your blog on my 'W' post today.
@dino0726 from 
FictionZeal - Impartial, Straighforward Fiction Book Reviews