Friday, April 17, 2015

Oklahoma

Oklahoma

Yeah, that's what came to mind, but really I don't know what to say. I live here. Have lived here my whole life. I like it enough. It's definitely way more conservative than I am. Many people here can be a bit too racist-both ways. The old people tend to automatically judge anyone younger than them. If you're not old enough, you must be an idiot. You can't just walk around much (at least not where I live).

We do have Hanson, Garth Brooks, Reba McEntire, and Blake Shelton. Not that those are the only famous people from here, but they're the first to pop in my mind.

We also have one of my absolute all time favorite authors Gena Showalter. Plus Jamie McGuire, Kristen Cast, PC Cast,  and S.E. Hinton.

Can't forget Mickey Mantle, Chuck Norris, or Maria Tallchief.

We've had some great people come from here. But it's also pretty here. And it's green. There are a lot of cities that have hardly any landscape, but Oklahoma is full of it. I couldn't imagine living in a place that doesn't have a ton of trees and grass.

There may be Oklahomans who need to get their shit together and stop being such assholes, but I would still pick this place over a lot of other choices. So I guess I came up with stuff to say about it anyway lol.

Have a great day, y'all. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And a play. Don't forget the play! lol I love that play.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I was going to say the same thing as Debra!

SpacerGuy said...

Oklahoma is a cool place, I'd like to visit sometime into the future and experience all that your countryside has to offer.

Hi I'm Spacerguy trekking through on the A to Z challenge quest seeking out new awesome people. Live Long and Prosper.