Friday, April 10, 2015

Imagination

Imagination is imperative for improvement.
If only intriguing details caught the eyes of more
If only information was included
In everything everyone does
If only imagining was embraced and not ignored
Imagine what could become of this world.





When I sat down to think of an I word for this post, I had more than one word come to mind so I wasn't sure what to pick. And then bam, they picked for me, I got that up there.

So, take from it what you will, that is my post for today. I hope you all have a great day and I'll see you tomorrow. :)

5 comments:

Jeremy [Retro] said...

You are on my list to check if you are being part of the A to Z Challenge.

THANK YOU for being up to the letter "I"...
Jeremy [Retro]
AtoZ Challenge Co-Host [2015]

There's no earthly way of knowing.
Which direction we are going!

HOLLYWOOD NUTS!
Come Visit: You know you want to know if me or Hollywood... is Nuts?

Annalisa Crawford said...

Love the poem. Why pick one 'I' when you can pick them all :-)

Annalisa, writing A-Z vignettes, at Wake Up, Eat, Write, Sleep

Bob/Sally said...

There's no force as powerful as sheer imagination. Nice one.

Anonymous said...

Imagination gets me through life.

Sandra Wilkes said...

We picked the same word!!! I almost picked inspiration but finally chose imagination. It's a fun one.