Saturday, April 4, 2015

Crazy Challenged

Cringe
Crazy
Challenge
Created
Chex
Cheese

Those are some of the words that came quickly into my mind when I sat down for a C post. I’m not really sure what I want to write about any of them.

Idk where cringe is coming from, but I can guess several reasons for crazy…My eldest has been acting crazy all day. My youngest was crazy yesterday. And between the two of them I’m pretty sure I’ve been crazy for a while. Challenge is obvious I think. And Chex is because I’ve got some gluten free Chex granola right here in front of me. Cheese is because I just spent all morning reminding myself that I needed to get some cheese for dinner tonight. Created is because that’s a series for all the WIPs I’ve got going at the moment.

I’m definitely feeling challenged. I think I’ll go with an actual theme next time. This think of a word and go with it is making me feel crazy too. Maybe that’s where cringe is coming in. The thought of having to write another letter word is making me cringe. For now I’m going to leave it at this since I forgot to even post my C word for today. This challenge should not be getting me already with just the third letter.

Sorry for posting late. C you next time. :)

2 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I have to have a theme or I'd never make it.
Hope the rest of your day is less crazy.

Anonymous said...

I didn't really have a theme last year and tried to to do it spontaneously. It was a nightmare.