Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Minutes

I kept coming up with math M words and I'd rather not write a pots about math.

So searching for a different M word, I got...

Minute

Which could be grouped in with the other math words, but at least this one isn't thought of as a math word usually.

Minutes are taken for granted. They're not respected as they should be. People don't seem to appreciate that we're literally living minute to minute. I know most people say we live day by day, but it's not true. Because when someone goes, it's a minute. Even if they're super sick and you know in advance, they still die in a minute. You can be dying and it take a full 24 hours for it to happen, but you're still living you life from one minute to the next.

So, don't live day by day, live minute by minute. Your minutes are precious and could be even more precious to those who care about you. Don't waste your minutes because I bet there are plenty of people out there who wished they had just a handful of the minutes most of us take for granted.

Happy Wednesday everyone, we're halfway through the week and the challenge. Enjoy the rest of your day and I'll see you next time. :)

No comments: