Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Give Me a G

When I went searching my mind for a G word, it was a little harder than I thought. I came up with gymnastics, green, games, gaming, gamble, gaggle, giggle... But I didn't really know what to write around any of those so I decided I'd go with...

Good.


Good morning. Good afternoon. Good evening. Good night.

Good job. Good luck. Good news. Good try. Good times.

I'm sure if I just kept thinking, I could think of a good ten more phrases that use the word good. Interesting that a word of such positivity is used daily by most everyone and yet there's still so much negativity in the world. You'd think we could draw on the power of words or something.

Anyway, that's my short post for the day. Have a good Wednesday and I'll see you next time. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good is a good word. It's certainly better than bad. :)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Maybe we need to use great instead of just good?