Saturday, April 4, 2015

Dangerous D

Danger
Dangerous
Diabolical
Dirty
Delicious
Dangle
Do
D...

I'm going to stop myself there because apparently when I think of D words my mind goes a little, um, well...dirty. I decided that the D word I will go with is going to be dangerous because I think that's a good word and I should be able to write about it without my mind dropping to far into the gutter that it likes so much.

Blogging is dangerous. You never know what will happen when you put thoughts out into the bloggy world for others to see. Writing is dangerous. Many reasons really. Same as the blogging, but also I've heard of some authors getting superfans that are a little stalker-crazy. Being up at midnight writing blog posts can be dangerous. Who knows what your sleepy brain may write and schedule. You could end up with a blog post that makes absolutely zero sense.

Danger is thrilling and scary. It kick-starts the adrinaline and sometimes it's a good thing and sometimes it's not so good. When you watch a horror movie and you know the killer is right there, but the blonde chick who is walking around outside all alone in the dark while trying to stay away from the killer has no clue...you feel that danger for her and it gets you going. And you're probably also yelling at her about what a dumbass she is, but that's not relevant to this post I guess. Even if it is a D word.

Everyone likes to live a little dangerously. Some things that gives people that danger euphoria may not do it for you, and vice versa. It's still a word all can relate to, even if you don't outwardly admit it.

Delighted you stopped by, I'll see you around soon. Have a great day. :)


4 comments:

Rob Z Tobor said...

Luckily my blog is of a non dangerous nature and no one ever gets hurt. OK that is not entirely true the characters within the blog tend to fair rather badly particularly during this A to Z.

But the joy of fiction is no matter how many times you kill off say an slightly mad Victorian inventor they just seem to bounce back unscathed. . . If only real life was like that.

Rob Z Tobor

Chrys Fey said...

Dangerous? Well,yup, those stalkers can be dangerous. I'm careful not to get real personal on my blog and to keep information private.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

What's dangerous is when people drink and blog. Those posts are wild.

Anonymous said...

I don't think I live all that dangerously. lol I'm pretty boring.