Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Aiming High for Amazing Awesomeness


It's another Insecure Writer's Support Group post. If you don't know him already, you should definitely know the awesomeness behind this great group, Alex J Cavanaugh. And make sure you hop over to the IWSG website too. It's a great group that helps writers know their not alone.





(This is also my A post for the April A to Z Challenge.)

Many A words came to my mind at once when I got ready to post this...


Aim High
Amazing
Awesome
Aware
Awful

Just to name a few.

But this is the first post and an IWSG post so really, Aim High specifically wouldn't work. Awful could work if I'm going to discuss how my writerly things are going (only because they're not going at all). Amazing could work because I'm feeling like all things are possible right now if I just let myself get it done. Aware works because I'm much more aware these days about things and how so much can be taken away in minutes. And awesome always works because I tend to think a lot of things that happen and also how people are is awesome.

So, here it is...This month and the months to follow I will be Aiming High for Amazing Awesomeness when it comes to writing. As of now I've felt a bit awful when I think of my writing (or lack of). So I'm setting a goal to do better. I'm going to Aim for better. Aim to be amazing at getting it done. And aim to feel myself with lots of awesomeness and not so lots of awfulness.

Thanks for coming by. Leave a comment and I'll do my very best to visit everyone today. I appreciate you being here and I'll see you next time.

Have an Amazingly Awesome day. :)


6 comments:

Sharon Himsl said...

Amazing awesomeness....I like that. Nice start to the A-Z!

Anonymous said...

I love these words. Very inspiring, Kela! :)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Set your goals, aim high, and get it done!

Arlee Bird said...

Aim high works for me. I might have some insecurity about reaching my goals, but still I should try.

Arlee Bird
A to Z Challenge Co-host
Tossing It Out

Pearson Report said...

Nothing wrong with Aiming High!

Jenny, Pearson Report
2015 A to Z Challenge Ambassador
@PearsonReport

Lidy said...

Aiming high for amazing awesomeness? Go for it!